|Job Title:||Systems/Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £36 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Joy|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 15:40|
• Working on-site at our client in Filton. The fuel systems test facility is a vital catalyst for engineers studying improvements in fuel modelling and researching emerging technologies
• Operational features of the facility are controlled by two discrete monitoring systems: the facility monitoring and control system (FMACS) and the instrumentation monitoring and control system (IMACS). These systems ensure that all fuel, vacuum and other services can be safely delivered to the test rigs, with the option of automatic control that enables test repetition, flight altitude simulation and engine fuel demand profiles.
• New concept work for new programme. Essential Skills
Key experiences and skills:
• Capability to provide Electrical Architecture schematics, Wiring diagrams
• Knowledge of Instrumentation + Fluid Mechanical components integration
• Experience of working within an ATX environment
• Design & test of electrical & electronic closed loop control systems, Digital & Analogue
• Interfacing of control systems & instrumentation
• Systems integration, test & calibration of control systems
PC Skills, Working knowledge of 17th Edition wiring regulations.
Get in touch for more info!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's