|Job Title:||Technical Author|
|Salary:||dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Griffiths|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 14:03|
KDC is currently working with a long-running, family run business based in Austria that is looking for a technical author who will write technical documentation for medical system installation for rotary aircrafts.
Your role will involve:
• Creating technical documentation for medical emergency services product installation to be used in small jets and rotary aircraft.
• Work closely with Development team
• Work on documentation for wide breadth of aircraft complying with CS27 & CS29 standards
• Streamline and re-work older projects
What you will have:
• 4 years' experience as a technical author for rotary aircraft
• Fluent English
• Full understanding of CS27 & CS29 standards
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Happy to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to communicate effectively in a small team
Does working with a family run business looking to grow and helps save lives sound appealing to you? If so, then please apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity.