|Job Title:||Technical Author|
|Salary:||dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Griffiths|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 11:36|
KDC is currently working with a long-running, family run business based in Austria that is looking for a technical author who will write technical documentation for medical system installation for rotary aircrafts.
Your role will involve:
• Creating technical documentation for medical emergency services product installation to be used in small jets and rotary aircraft.
• Work closely with Development team
• Work on documentation for wide breadth of aircraft complying with CS27 & CS29 standards
• Streamline and re-work older projects
What you will have:
• 4 years' experience as a technical author for rotary aircraft
• Fluent English
• Full understanding of CS27 & CS29 standards
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Happy to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to communicate effectively in a small team
Does working with a family run business looking to grow and helps save lives sound appealing to you? If so, then please apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's