|Job Title:||Technical Clerk|
|Salary:||£17 - £23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2018 17:14|
Would you like the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within one of the world's leading Aerospace and Defence companies?
Our client is looking for a skilled Technical Clerk to join their team based in Wimborne, Dorset. This is an initial 6 month contract, which will be extended for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be assisting the systems and development engineers on a day to day basis to ensure that all project documentation is compliant.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assisting with the paperwork related to the assessment of component, equipment and systems compliance to Aerospace standards.
• Assessment of project documentation in support of certification
• Updating Verification Matrices
• To maintain excellent communication across the various product groups
Required Experience & Skills:
• A degree or technical qualification with relevant experience
• Previous experience in an Aerospace / Defence or Engineering environment
• Previous Systems engineering experience would be beneficial but not essential
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's