Terminals Software Developer
|Job Title:||Terminals Software Developer|
|Salary:||£0 - £45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Warr|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 13:41|
KDC are currently recruiting a Terminals Software Developer for a global leading company.
They are looking for someone who is hard working, motivated and keen to be a part of an ongoing and ambitious product development program where there are new terminals/antenna systems being developed.
You will be responsible for maintaining a high degree of competency within the Terminals Product group and you will manage and guide the existing team. You will be guiding them in the role of providing innovative Terminals design solutions and implementing innovative new design concepts to solve complex technical problems, and you will be setting the technical standards in this field.
• Proven development and maintenance of Real Time Monitor and Control software developed within Microsoft Visual Studio (C++) using Win32 & .NET.
• Good analytical debugging within a multithread system.
• Knowledge of Satcom communications products and services, as well as networking fundamentals (SNMP) will be a distinct advantage.
• Experience in the definition of and through life development of Terminals Products and/or solutions for terminals control systems.
• Desirable to posses knowledge and application of UML, Enterprise Architect, Clearcase, Clearquest (or equivalent tools)
• Knowledge of Satcom communications products and services, as well as networking fundamentals.
• Ability to work on either Green or Brown field projects.
• Must have proven experience in a Compliance and Quality based project organisation.
Please be aware If you are a successful candidate you would be required to get a BPSS certificate (Disclosure Scotland)
If you are interested in the role please apply directly or contact myself on 01202 596 366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's