Work Package Manager
|Job Title:||Work Package Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 17:05|
Our global, industry-leading, defence and space client is currently looking for a Work Package Manager to lead and manage specific structural changers in the XLR Project (A321XLR). You would lead and manage these changes via a Multi-Function Team (MFT) and would be accountable for all aspects of Specific Structural packages and accountable to the IPT Wing Leader for Cost, Quality and Schedule.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
• Overall Resource planning with functions.
• Lead an MFT through application of the Client's values and Leadership model.
• Ensure the integration/optimization of the overall planning of their Work Package,
with each function contributing for its deliverables.
• Lead and manage project performance through proper change management and
support to BCB process.
• Management of Risk and Opportunities within the XLR Risk Management Process,
escalating from local Work Package Risks to IPT Wing level for consideration for
loading to ARM.
• Present clear and transparent project status at IPT Wing reviews and PDT Airframe
regular meetings as needed.
If you have the following experience, this might be the role for you:
• Experience of managing projects through full project lifecycle
• An understanding of the specification, design, build and test process
• Proven abilities to manage suppliers
• A background in Engineering/Aircraft Design
• Experience managing work packages in the past
Do not hesitate to apply, following your application we can provide more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's