Data Protection Act 1998:
This policy sets out our policy on the privacy of the individual. KDC takes your privacy very seriously and all information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted to this page. This way you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it.
How Do We Collect Personal Information About You & How Is It Used?:
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- You may use our services and give your name and e-mail address in order to comment about our services or our website.
- If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask your name, address and e-mail address.
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences, both when you tell us and by analysis of customer traffic, including using "cookies".
- It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for example, about your health and age) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Such information ("sensitive information") will only be disclosed with your express consent.
- It may be that you provide us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in making payment to us. Any such information (confidential financial information) will be disclosed only in accordance with the disclosure policy below.
- We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our Web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users.
How Do We Protect Your Information?:
We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity or for other personal information before we can process your call or enquiry further.
KDC Terms and Conditions are based on the Recruitment and Employment Confederation templates and guidelines to ensure a fair and balanced agreement.
Each of our clients are different and we appreciate that we cannot offer a one solution fits all approach and so agreements are put together on an individual basis.
We are a motivated and adept recruitment team and as such our fees are payable on a successful placement with no fees payable prior to this success. This is a motivator for our teams and a win win situation for our clients.
Our fees are also varied depending on the service chosen and the volume of business we agree.
We hereby exclude any warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law (whether express or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any of its contents, including (but not limited to) any curriculum vitae contained within the Site.
We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Site or any such contents
We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law including any implied terms. You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from the use or misuse by you of this Site.
You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of the Site.