The staff that ensures orders get fulfilled on time and on budget, supply chains function efficiently and new business gets won. Project profesionals, procurement staff and business development support are crucial to any aerospace and defence organisation.
KDC are sourcing a Welfare Facilities Resource for one of our clients.
Your role will be the assessment of all welfare facilities (i.e. offices, meeting rooms, toilets, changing areas, conference rooms etc.) for their condition (i.e. wear of carpets, conditions of walls, leak damages, furniture etc.) and functionality (i.e. how could the area be improved to reduce wear & tear or to improve the productivity of people using the facility). Your assessments will be undertaken using a standard assessment scoring matrix, with all observations recorded with photos and commentary.
·Condition monitoring of workplace facilities.
·Ability to assess the functionality of workspace/environments.
·Self-motivating/manage own time efficiently, and expectations of assessment within the timeframe given.
·Excellent communicator (written and verbal).
·Valid driving license.
·Competent to read site plans and navigate.
All facility locations/plans, assessment matrix/scoring sheets and all necessary equipment will be provided by the FM and you will be guided for the first week to manage expectations.
This role will require you to assess multiple sites and you will be expected to stay within local accommodation whilst assessing each site.
- Job Type:
- £20 - £25 per annum
- Job Ref:
Do you have experience in business development, a keen business sense and great presentation skills?
Have you helped develop business development strategies and then been intrinsic in their successful implementation?
Do you enjoy working in a high technology engineering sector, where the people we employee are our biggest asset?
Then this may be the role for you
At KDC Projects we deliver world class engineering technology solutions for our clients in the Aerospace and Defence sector
As the Business Development Manager at KDC you will use creative thinking to spot new opportunities within our current and prospective clients, which will ensure we continue to grow our client base and service offerings. You will ensure that we are considered for opportunities within our sector
The marketing team ensure that we are recognised as a leader in engineering services to our sector, you will pick up this batten and convert it into new projects and programmes
It will be great when your development strategy pays off, difficult when dealing with external and internal challenges, (some of which can end up out of your control), but satisfying as you help grow one of the leading suppliers of technology solutions to the aerospace and defence sector
Ultimately you will be well rewarded for your success
You will be comfortable working as part of the senior management team, helping define and deliver the strategy that further expands the business. Importantly you must be able to work independently, working to a common plan, but autonomous on a day to day basis
We are a fairly close team, which means you will need to be someone we're happy to have a drink with, basically at your core you are a good egg
You will have a track record of making a difference within a Business Development role. Whilst we don't need you to deliver technical solutions, you will need to understand what you are selling and, more importantly, have a real passion for technology and engineering
Excellent salary, with a great bonus structure
We are also willing to consider this as a full or part time role dependent on your previous experience and personal circumstances
The start date:
There's no time like the present, but we will wait for the right person. We have big plans, which we would like you to share, develop and grow.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat
So, if it sounds of interest route out your CV and click "Apply" below
- Job Type:
- DOE + bonus
- Job Ref:
Senior Technical Project Manager
KDC are currently working with a futuristic and rapidly growing Aerospace company based in Germany, who are developing the world's first all-electric vertical take-off and landing jet which is going to change travel as we know it.
We are currently looking for a number of Technical Project Managers across Testing and Certification, Electrical Systems and Energy Storage and Distribution who are able to relocate to Germany on a permanent basis. Within this role you will take end-to-end responsibility for project-managing one of these specific areas as the aircraft moves through its full life cycle of rapid development. You will report directly to the Head of Programme Management and work closely with Lead Systems Engineers and other cross-functional teams.
As this company are truly working at the forefront of emerging and disruptive aerospace technology, we need people who are looking for a challenging role where you'll have a significant impact on an aircraft that will fly in the skies of tomorrow. You will need to have a strong technical background and have seen projects through their full lifecycle.
To give you an idea of your everyday responsibilities please see some examples below:
- Define and control scope and objectives
- Risk, issue and incident management
- Estimation and control of project cost
- Interfacing with engineering teams, as well as programme management team
- Coordinating inter-project dependencies
As well as working in this exciting and innovative business; this opportunity is also offering a competitive expatriate salary with an inclusive benefits package, including share options in the company!
Are you ready to change the future of aviation? If you'd like to learn more about how you could get involved, get in touch with KDC Resource through the methods shown!
- Job Type:
- Inclusive Benefits package
- Job Ref:
Do you have a wealth of knowledge in Aircraft Interiors? Are you looking to gain international experience? Then this could be for you!
KDC are currently looking for experienced Interiors Group Lead to lead the Interiors team in Seattle.
Scope of Work:
• Lead a team of 50+ Interiors Engineers and Certification specialist to navigate through the Design, Test and Certification process for aircraft.
• Promote and ensure personnel performance from the Seattle Office, while influencing the Nagoya Team performance where practical.
• Manage team objectives and Goal setting, and adopt and support company Performance Measurement tools when available.
• Promote and ensure team integration in Seattle office and with other IPT's.
• Drive and promote Integration activities between Nagoya and Seattle teams.
• Remove roadblocks and provide solutions to both technical and managerial challenges.
• Ensure company processes are followed. Champion tool and process improvements to increase team efficiency where necessary.
• Support task prioritization and achieving deliverables. Provide adequate distribution of workload to ensure projects are completed timely.
• Communicate and Escalate to Seattle/Nagoya Leadership as appropriate.
• Balance and Identify Resource gaps to enable on time delivery of aircraft Deliverable's. Support and drive resource gap closure.
• Support reporting key metrics to management and Program Managers to ensure correct visibility is given to key issues
Provide Technical direction to the Team to enable development and finalize design, compliant to all applicable requirements. This activity includes, but not limited to:
• Evaluating the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the Interiors commodities and related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA.
• Conduct design review of interior components,
• Coordinate with system suppliers for the design, certification, and development schedule.
• Create and/or review Qualification test plans for Interiors Commodities.
• Review Certification plan for Interiors Commodities,
• Managing schedule of design and certification activities for Interior Commodities, with related personnel.
Min 15 years Engineering Experience with at least 10years in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry, with high preference for Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interiors.
Equipment Qualification and Cabin Certification experience mandatory.
Demonstrated people leadership experience, managing teams of 50+. Ability for focus on key deliverables and find solutions to problems, and while guiding the team forward.
Must be culturally sensitive, with preference of previous working experience within a Japanese working environment.
Experience managing Aerospace Supply Chains under pressure and hitting tight deadlines, with exposure to commercial negotiations and contracts preferred.
Must be flexible with working hours to support Japanese working time zone.
Ability to work and reside full time in Seattle, USA mandatory.
If you would like to find out more information, please get in touch or click apply!
EASA, Certification, Aircraft, Structures, Cabin Interiors, Cabin Safety, DOA, Part 21 J, Design, DO160
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
loading more jobs