Are you an individual that moves mountains instead of hiding behind them? Do you have the ability to drive projects through to completion? Then I am interested to hear from you!
KDC are looking for an Operations Manager to support the Projects Division, overseeing a multi-disciplinary team of Design, Stress, Analysis and Systems Engineers.
• With the support of Team Leaders and Project Managers deliver all projects in their assigned area to Time, Cost and Quality requirements
• Responsible for all PMO activities (full lifecycle from Bid Management to execution through to project close out and lessons learnt)
• Accountable for the implementation of operational systems, processes, and policies and any subsequent improvements
• Long and short term strategic planning, execution and monitoring
• Ensuring the correct skillset is in place to execute projects - development and training opportunities and/or recruitment
• Active risk management and crisis management
• Management of contract and permanent staff (including performance monitoring and goal setting, project tasking, employment related communications, timecard/holiday approval and where necessary, termination)
• Ensure occupational health and safety standards are being met
• Ensure IT systems required for service provision are available and suitable
• Account Management responsibilities for allocated Clients
• Collaboration with Business Development Manager on new clients
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a proven track record in leadership and Project Management. Coming from and aerospace engineering background, you will be able to communicate effectively with, and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
For more information on this role, click apply!