6 month contract...
• Working on-site at our client in Filton. The fuel systems test facility is a vital catalyst for engineers studying improvements in fuel modelling and researching emerging technologies
• Operational features of the facility are controlled by two discrete monitoring systems: the facility monitoring and control system (FMACS) and the instrumentation monitoring and control system (IMACS). These systems ensure that all fuel, vacuum and other services can be safely delivered to the test rigs, with the option of automatic control that enables test repetition, flight altitude simulation and engine fuel demand profiles.
• New concept work for new programme. Essential Skills
Key experiences and skills:
• Capability to provide Electrical Architecture schematics, Wiring diagrams
• Knowledge of Instrumentation + Fluid Mechanical components integration
• Experience of working within an ATX environment
• Design & test of electrical & electronic closed loop control systems, Digital & Analogue
• Interfacing of control systems & instrumentation
• Systems integration, test & calibration of control systems
PC Skills, Working knowledge of 17th Edition wiring regulations.
Get in touch for more info!
- Job Type:
- £0 - £36 per annum
- Job Ref:
Are you an ambitious Systems Engineer with experience working with Satellite Technology and looking for a role that will truly challenge you?
KDC is working with one of the leading European Space Companies that develops state of the art Satellite Technology based in Germany.
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer who can work autonomously and has a real passion for what they do.
- Support the design and development of the next generation payload architecture including architecture trade-offs and verification planning
- Contribute to the internal training, knowledge, and tools database
- Coordinate requirements flow-down and specification writing for subsystems and units (Amplifiers, Antennas, Filters, Signal Generator, etc). Review and assess supplier proposals
- Model and assess the RF Power, Signal performance, clock frequency stability, and other payload performance parameters.
- Support test campaigns by analysing measured payload performance and assessing/troubleshooting anomalies/non conformances
- Analyse any non-conformances for impact and gain approval from customer
- Review and assess supplier documentation and participate in review meetings (design, qualification, test-readiness, post-test, acceptance, etc.) as customer
- Assess on-orbit performance and anomaly reports
- Travel regularly to supplier/customer sites supporting testing and technical meetings as above
- Certified Degree
- Professional experience as a Systems Engineer
- Self-managed and pro-active working style
- Working level proficiency in written and spoken English.
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within Space.
This role is based in Germany and comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Are you a driven and ambitious Embedded Software Engineer with experience developing software for safety critical systems? Are you looking for a new opportunity that will truly challenge you? Are you looking for your next move post-lockdown?
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for someone with expertise in developing embedded software for Aerospace.
As Embedded Software Engineer you will develop software that runs on a state of the art eVTOL. You will design and implement safe software that will change the way everyone travels.
• You will be a software engineer experienced in the development of real-time embedded software applications and are also familiar with developing distributed embedded solutions.
• Within a multi-disciplinary team, you develop the embedded software for the onboard systems, including flight control sub-systems, networking protocols, health monitoring and cockpit systems.
• Experience developing software for Aerospace
• University Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the development of real-time embedded software
• Excellent software development skills in the C language
• Experience with RTOS, software configuration management tools, continuous integration, test coverage
• Experience with digital communication bus standards (e.g. SPI, I²C, UART, etc.)
• Understanding of standards like DO-178
• Experience in distributed systems development is preferred
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to shape the organizational setup right from the start.
This role comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
- Job Type:
- Dependant on Experience
- Job Ref:
loading more jobs